The ASX makes up just 2% of the global sharemarkets, leaving 98% of the world’s sharemarkets** untapped. Access our leading international equity research on 1,500 global stocks to identify and seize these overseas investment opportunites.

Discover how in our exclusive Morningstar Guide to International Investing that includes:

  • Framework to assess your risks and benefits of investing internationally
  • Strategies to pick the right international investment for your portfolio
  • Step-by-step process to start investing directly in international stocks

Sign up for a free 4-week trial to Morningstar Premium^ to download your free guide instantly. Act now, free download ends April 30.

Play Video

Morningstar Premium: Invest with confidence.

Start a 4-week free trial to find, evaluate and monitor the investments that best meet your needs.

QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE TO HELP

Email: help@morningstar.com.au

Call: 1800 034 455 (Australia)

From Overseas: +61 2 9276 4455

Weekdays: 9am - 5:30pm, Sydney Local Time

Morningstar Website Support

Are you using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or below?
This page is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. To experience this page, please visit it using one of these browsers.

Continue